South west facing Villa at Punta de la Mona
South west position! Guaranteed sunsets over the sea!
This large split-level villa extends over 5 floors, is situated in one of the most beautiful locations with a view to the south-west in the direction of the coastline to Málaga. The Punta de la Mona is one of the most exclusive locations here on the Spanish south coast. This beautiful villa area lies directly on and above the sea. The town of La Herradura is also less than 15 minutes walk away, with all its restaurants, bars and shops. In La Herradura you will find everything you need to live here. By car you can also reach Almuñécar in a few minutes and also the motorway on which you can reach the airport Málaga in one hour, Granada is 40 minutes away.
The property, which is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, offers you in detail:
Entrance to the property:
you enter the property from the street and there are a few steps down to the entrance of the house. In front of the entrance is a small square with a fountain.
- A small reception area with an open transition to the spacious bright living-dining room with large window front to the south and to the sea, there is a wonderful fireplace stove.
- Bright fully equipped open kitchen.
- Reading corner with armchair and window front to the back of the house.
- A terrace with a table for 5 persons where you can have breakfast in the sun and enjoy the sea. From here the stairs lead up to a beautiful tower room with windows facing southwest and exit to a terrace with fantastic sea views.
- The villa has an elevator with access to 3 levels.
From the entrance level it goes down to the next level:
- Master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe area and as a special feature also a fireplace stove, in addition to a bathroom en suite with shower. 2 more bedrooms both with sea views and these two rooms share in the middle a spacious bathroom with bathtub. A guest toilet. Access to the elevator.
Another floor down:
- On the way down you will find another entrance door so you can use this villa as 2 independent units.
- Large open bedroom with built-in wardrobe over the entire area of the room.
- Living room with big windows and view to the sea, this room joins further bedroom with built-in wardrobe and sea view, this can be locked with a sliding door.
Another floor down:
- Dining room with whole window front to the terraces around the pool. A second further open fully equipped kitchen. Bathroom with shower. A large storage space at the back of the house. Access to the elevator.
From this level you have direct access to the large terrace level around the swimming pool. There is also a very nice covered area with sea views. Around the swimming pool there is enough space for sunbathing. Below the swimming pool level there is a small garden with tropical trees.
At the top of the street and entrance level to the property there is a closed garage and a carport for 2 more cars. This property is overall in a very good maintained condition. It is perfectly suitable for a complete family, but it can also be used as a holiday home with 2 units. It is in any case a very good investment and one should absolutely look at it.
- Sea View
- Mountain View
- Swimming Pool
- Private Pool
- Private Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Utility room
- Storage room