Villa with stunning views near Iznajate (Córdoba)
Are you looking for something special? In a sea of olive trees, secluded, private and yet everything is within easy reach? With a gorgeous view of a lake and a historic site in the distance? And the sea and beaches are less than 1 hour away ? You have just found it.
This property is something very special. It is located in the triangle of the 3 provinces of Málaga, Córdoba and Granada. In the middle of it all, yet only an hour away from the big cities of Granada, Córdoba and the coastal city of Málaga. It is nestled in the countryside full of olive groves as far as the eye can see, but conveniently accessible and only a few kilometres from the nearest town. The famous historic town of Iznajar, surrounded by one of the largest reservoirs in Andalusia, is within sight. You can reach the A 92 and A 45 motorways in a pleasant time.
Remarkable from this property are the views that seem almost endless. Far and wide nature and tranquillity. The other villages are at a greater distance, which guarantees a beautiful starry sky, especially at night. But you don't feel lonely and left alone, the few neighbours are in a pleasant distance so that you can really experience a maximum of private atmosphere.
The house is accessed via a well-paved driveway and is divided into several levels and areas. This villa is very successfully rented out as a holiday property with its two independent units. Because of its different levels, one can retreat to enjoy the day in peace for oneself as well as spend the day or evening on the many common areas and terraces with other residents.
The typical Andalusian building is divided as follows:
We start at the lower parking level. There you will find several parking spaces as well as 2 interconnected garages, a path leads up to the main entrance.
there awaits one:
- rustic spacious entrance hall with stairs to all levels, on the right first:
- living room with open fireplace, built-in cupboards and large glass front to the terrace in front of it
- Pleasantly spacious, fully equipped eat-in kitchen with, among other things, a 6-burner gas cooker and corresponding oven underneath, 1 double-door fridge-freezer combination, 1 further large refrigerator as well as all other necessary equipment of a fully functional kitchen, and also here exit to the terrace.
- Bright, separate dining room also with exit to the terrace
- Terrace with absolutely fantastic views and almost endless space, on different levels.
- Directly in front of it, just a few steps below, you will find an infinity pool of pleasant length surrounded by sun terraces with sunbeds.
On this floor, again starting from the entrance, you will continue to find:
Straight ahead on the left:
- large bedroom with exit to the terrace and
- a bathroom, en suite, in remarkable white-blue with walk-in shower, spacious and much light
next to it:
- a guest toilet
- An office room which is also used as a storage room.
From this hall, an open staircase on the right leads up to the first floor.
There awaits you, first on the right:
- Master bedroom with very spectacular own private terrace and breathtaking views over the entire landscape,
- separate, own walk-in wardrobe
- Bathroom en suite with large bathtub, private shower and multiple sinks, all in upscale finishes.
- further small bedroom, also with a built-in wardrobe
on the left side:
- Fully equipped bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower.
- bright bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- own small terrace, also private
From the entrance hall, a staircase closed by a door leads to the lower floor.
There, the owners have set up their own workshop. However, this could also be converted into another living studio.
On this level there is a small bodega. There are about 120 vines on the finca, white as well as red grapes, which are lovingly tended by the owners. Behind the house, there is a special place for the grape harvest, which is later stored in bottles in a separate room.
Also on this floor are further storage rooms and the access to the garages mentioned at the beginning. The technical rooms for the heating and the pool are also located here.
Also, and accessible from the outside with separate access, a light-flooded fitness room that allows a morning bike ride or fitness, yoga etc. to be able to look out over the landscape.
Next to this fitness room you will find a quiet barbecue area outside, as well as a vegetable garden on the other side.
Back to the beginning of our description, there is another flat on the upper level of the park.
- bedroom with built-in beams
- complete bathroom with bathtub
- fully equipped American kitchen
- living-dining room with an exit to a private
- large green patio where you can lie in the sun or read a book on the bench. Or read a book on the bench in peace and quiet.
The building has the following technical equipment:
Municipal water supply,
Oil central heating in the whole house, solar cells for hot water, photovoltaic cells for electricity. (this is not autonomous - electricity is also supplied), alarm system, own waste water tank
further water tank and of course air conditioners are present as well as good outdoor lighting. Everything is in good condition.
In addition to the 120 vines, the finca also has its own olive trees which produce about 60 litres of olive oil per year. There is also a vegetable garden.
The entire building and the land belonging to it are in a very good, well-kept condition. For years it has been successfully rented out as a holiday property for up to 9 people and is also registered as such (Casa Rural).
this rental business can be taken over with pleasure. The whole finca is duly and legally registered with all its square metres.
You should definitely have a look at this object, please make an appointment with us for a viewing.
- Mountain View
- Swimming Pool
- Private Pool
- Private Parking
- On Street Parking
- Central Heating
- Solar Panels
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Utility room
- Storage room